What is YDT-35?
Specifically designed for garages and entry-level workshops, Delphi’s YDT-35 gives technicians the ability to troubleshoot faulty injectors and determine which need to go to the repair network for service. Complementing the existing Delphi on-vehicle test solutions for Common Rail injectors, the machine is the first step in the diagnostics process. It combines an electrical injector test with visual spray pattern checks, to identify individual injectors that have failed. So from now on, only faulty injectors need to be sent for repair, delivering a wider and more controlled stream of work to the Delphi Diesel Centre network, as well as providing another profitable service opportunity for garages and workshops.
- Easily test Common Rail Injectors including:
- Delphi, Denso and Bosch Solenoid
- Denso, Bosch and Continental Piezzo
- Bosch CRIN and Denso Commercial Vehicle
- Electrical Injector Tests:
- Nozzle spray pattern visual observation
- Back leak test (optional) for YDT-35
- Easy to install and use straight out of the box
- Rapid test cycle (under 5 minutes)
- User friendly and intuitive operation
- Easy universal injector mounting
- Safe, robust and easy to maintain