What it Does.
The Delphi DS450E package offers OE-level diagnostics across the key electronics systems for both car, light and heavy duty vehicles. Powered by Windows 8, the very latest tablet combines ultramobility and complete connectivity with rugged reliability. With a wide-view 10.1” IPS (in-plane switching) display and five-finger multitouch technology, technicians can quickly determine fault codes and be guided to the suspect area.
- Full system coverage.
- Service light reset.
- Read and erase fault codes.
- Read and graph live data parameters.
- Intelligent system scan (ISS)- full vehicle ECU scans.
- Component activation and adjustment.
- ECU coding.
- Print and save diagnostic reports.
- Full OBD flight recorder.
- VIN recognition.
- Battery voltage monitoring.
- Intelligent system updates (ISU).
- Intelligent system identification (ISI).
Benefits to the Technician.
- Latest tablet computing with Windows 8 Pro operating system. Intuitive software with USB security dongle for added software protection.
- Supports extensive vehicle database with three major software updates per 12 month license period, plus intermediate intelligent system updates (ISU).
- Car and heavy duty software supported by same VCI (vehicle communication interface) so no duplication of hardware required. Rugged case built for protection against six foot drop/shock, dirt and vibration.
- 10.1” HD LED IPS anti-glare screen for better visibility.
- Five-finger multitouch technology allows for precise control. Includes stylus pen for handwriting recognition.
- 2MP front-facing webcam and 8MP rear-facing camera with flash for improved technical support and online training.
- Total freedom of movement around the vehicle using latest Bluetooth wireless technology.
- VCI with built in flight recorder, LED flashlight, and battery voltage monitor for ease of use.
- Manufacturer OBD and EOBD protocols covered.
- Full service support including technical hotline and training.
- Lifetime warranty for VCI if software license is maintained continuously.
Dimensions (W) 10.1” x (L) 6.9” x (H) 0.34”
OS Windows 8 Professional 32-bit
Screen 10.1” Touch, Anti-Glare
CPU Intel Atom Z2760 processor 1.8Ghz
Graphics Intel® Integrated HD SGX545
Storage 64GB SSD
RAM 2GB DDR2
Connectivity Wi-Fi (A/B/G/N), Bluetooth 4, 3-in-1 Card Reader, USB 2.0
Camera Front: 2MP. Back: 8MP, 720p. Auto Focus and Flash
Audio On-board soundcard and built-in speakers
Battery Life Approx 10hrs on full charge. 30 days on standby
DS450E Car Kit.
The car kit includes a DS450E tablet, Delphi VCI, USB security dongle paired to VCI and carry case. Car software can be purchased with a one or three year license. Additional accessories are available, including a full range of vehicle manufacturer specific OBD cables.