What it Does.
Delphi’s DS650E provides OE-level diagnostic capability across the key vehicle systems. Designed with the workshop in mind, the tablet comes with rubberised casing, integrated handle and Gorilla® Glass in order to prevent and protect from any bumps or falls. The ergonomic design features a 10.4” XGA standard display with projective capacitive dual-touch and digitizer pen input for greater ease of use.
- Full system coverage.
- Service light reset.
- Read and erase fault codes.
- Read and graph live data parameters.
- Intelligent system scan (ISS) - full vehicle ECU scans.
- Component activation and adjustment.
- ECU coding.
- Print and save diagnostic reports.
- Full OBD flight recorder.
- VIN recognition.
- Battery voltage monitoring.
- Intelligent system updates (ISU).
- Intelligent system identification (ISI).
Benefits to the Technician.
- Extremely fast tablet computing powered by Windows 7 Professional.
- Intuitive software with USB security dongle for added software protection.
- Supports extensive vehicle database with three major software updates per 12 month license period, plus intermediate intelligent system updates (ISU).
- Car and heavy duty software supported by same VCI (vehicle communication interface) so no duplication of hardware required.
- Magnesium-alloy internal frame, sealed body, rubberised casing and Gorilla Glass® for worshop environment - IP54 rated, MIL-STD-810G tested to a 48” drop.
- 10.4” XGA LED-backlit display with 180-degree viewing angles and View Anywhere® display technology for exceptional visibility.
- Capacitive dual-touch display with 10-finger touch and digitizer pen input for pinpoint accuracy.
- 1.3MP front-facing web camera and 3MP rear-facing camera with SnapWorks™ application to capture, record and share.
- Total freedom of movement around the vehicle using latest Bluetooth wireless technology.
- VCI with built in flight recorder, LED flash light and battery voltage monitor for ease of use.
- Manufacturer OBD and EOBD protocols covered.
- Full service support including technical hotline and training.
- Lifetime warranty for VCI if software license is maintained continuously.
Dimensions (W) 10” x (L) 10” x (H) 0.95”
OS Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
Screen 10.4” Touch, Anti-Glare
CPU Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 1.9 GHz
Graphics Intel® Integrated HD 4000
Storage 64GB SSD
RAM 2GB DDR3
Connectivity Wi-Fi (A/B/G/N), Bluetooth 4, 3-in-1 Card Reader, USB 2.0
Camera Front: 2.3MP Back: 3MP, 720p
Audio On-board soundcard and built-in speakers
Battery Life Approx 6hrs on full charge
DS650E Car Kit.
The car kit includes a DS650E tablet, Delphi VCI, USB security dongle paired to VCI and carry case. Car software can be purchased with a one or three year license. Additional accessories are available, including a full range of vehicle manufacturer specific OBD cables.