Connect your PC to your VW, Audi, Seat or Skoda car!
Serious car diagnostics interfaces for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda models!
VAG-COM (now re-branded as VCDS) turns your PC into a sophisticated VW/Audi diagnostic tool, that performs the functions of a factory VAG-1551 or VAG-1552 scan tool and more.
Official VCDS (VAG-COM) interfaces from Ross Tech LLC, that work with:
- VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda cars with the 16-pin diagnostic socket (i.e. almost all from1995-2013+)
- That includes the 2003 and newer VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models with the new CAN interface
- Pre-1995 VW/Audi cars (with the additional 2x2 adapter)
Using VCDS (VAG-COM), you can:
- Read and clear fault codes from all systems within the car, e.g. engine, airbag, ABS, instruments, parking sensors etc.
- View live data from the sensors within the car
- Reset service lights (both fixed and variable service intervals)
- Read stored and intermittent fault codes
- Graph and log live data with the car running
- Automatically read fault codes from all car systems in a single search
VCDS (VAG-COM) software features:
- Over 18,000 fault code definitions
- Free software updates
To visit the Ross Tech website for more information, please select an option below:
- VCDS (VAG-COM) homepage
- VCDS (VAG-COM) online software tour
- VCDS (VAG-COM) useful procedures and car information (e.g. service light reset procedures)
- PC-to-car interface cable (official VCDS VAG-COM Ross Tech cable)
- VCDS Certificate entitling owner to support and download of latest software
Please note that the VCDS (VAG-COM) interface does not ship with software on CD - the full, licensed version of the software can be downloaded on receipt of the interface (full details provided with interface)
The minimum system requirements for the VCDS (VAG-COM) software are:
- Desktop, laptop or notebook PC
- Pentium-3 (or equivalent) processor running at 1 GHz (or higher)
- 256MB RAM
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Approx. 100MB of hard disk space
- USB port
- Compatible with the latest cars that require a direct CAN connection
- Intelligent Dual-K plus CAN to PC USB VCDS (VAG-COM) Interface
- Works reliably even with difficult control modules such as the 1991-1994 1Z Audi TDIs
- Instantly alerts the user if either the K/K1 line or the L/K2 line is shorted to Ground or Vbatt
- Full support for dual-K lines found in new B6/8E chassis Audi A4 and 2002+ Audi A6
- Fully backwards compatible with older cars using a single K-line or K plus L
- Bi-Color (red/green) status/activity LED
- 12 month guarantee against defects
- Protocol timing indistinguishable from a real VAG/VAS tool
- Acts as a dongle for VCDS (VAG-COM) software - no software activation required. Use on any PC.